Miss Vans-Vans


Entries About FRIENDS FACEBOOK TWITTER FOLLOW DASHBOARD
♔The Queen ♔

Loving someone is tiring and it hurts, but it’s not something I can stop..and you know the best miracle out of all miracles is making the heart of the person you love beat.

Follower


Chat Here

Leave your footprints here
Thanks for stop here

Old Entries



Tweet-Tweet


Credits


Basecode/Template : AtinTory .
Editor : Leya Yeolly
Edit Again By : Me
Images : WeHeartIt
music : irondj
can we still be a friend??


"Being friends is so much better. No miscommunications. No break-ups."
Lee Yoo Shin(Lee Soon Shin Is The Best)

So, can we still be a friend??I just miss our conversation....But it's seem look like you never miss that...So I guess you already forget bout me right.....hmmm...I don't know what was my heart look like....waiting for something that I know it will never be...and my brain...Was it stupid enough to think of you everyday???I just don't know.....


But it's ok la...As the times go by this feeling will go away too...As long as I try to forget bout you till one day it's just become a memory....Sweet and funny memmory..And you know what, memories are things that will continuosly change and fade....=)